Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Work. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.

That's what life feels like sometimes, work, eat, sleep and repeat.

I woke up this morning to the alarm clock, how I hate waking up to that sound, I prefer to wake up naturally and usually I do. But today I woke up with a kink in my neck, oh joy!

Now the day begins, shower, clothes, make-up, hair, breakfast, say good bye to my Hubby and BeBe, and out the door to work.

Just another normal day at the office, phone, files, appointments, phone, files, appointments. FINALLY 4:00 pm, are we done yet? It is about another 20 minutes until I leave.

YES FREEDOM, hit the highway home in 15 minutes, greet my BeBe. I do however sneak in some judge shows before it is time to prepare supper.

YAY! Time to eat, oh wait, seriously, do I really have to make supper after working all day. Isn't there a magic supper fairy I could contact for this? We end up making General Tso Chicken from this recipe, to us it tastes more like a Chinese spicy chicken we get from a local Chinese restaurant. I just make some rice on the side, no vegetables in this meal.

As I sit to write this my eyes are getting heavy, it is past my bedtime, 8:40 pm. I will be conked out by 9:00 pm.

There will be an exciting addition to my day tomorrow, stay tuned to find out what it could be.

Work. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment