Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Best Bread Machine Pretzels EVER!


This is the best recipe ever for making pretzel dough in your bread machine, of course you can also make by hand if you have a good understanding of dough making. I do not, so I get a lot of use out of my bread machine for just making dough.

The real true trick, that even my recipe book for my bread machine failed to point out is the use of simmering water mixed with baking soda. From now on I will only make my pretzels this way.

I just simple mixed 5 cups of water with 1/3 cup of baking soda, mixed it really well, brought it to a simmer and put the pretzels in for a few seconds on each side.

Pictured above are the pretzels I made, regular salted pretzels, some yummy garlic ones, and cinnamon sugar. I will admit the cinnamon sugar stick type pretzel did not have much taste.

They taste just like you got them at a pretzel stand!!

You have to try this recipe Soft Pretzels (For Bread Machines),

No comments:

Post a Comment