Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Just Tickled Pink

I am on vacation, getting a new tub installed and I am over the moon that yesterday was my last car payment!! I can finally say that I OWN my car :)

I have been waiting for this moment since the first installment came out, I rushed out and bought this car not even thinking about the length of time it would take to pay it off. Since that day I have grown wise...well at least with regards to car purchases and another car purchase is not in the near future.

This is a milestone in my life that I will remember until I get Dementia or Alzheimers, ahaha.

I will reap the rewards soon enough...well the rewards for now are fixing my Hubbys truck and making some purchases we need, like a new fridge. Then the saving can begin!

Well, I am off to get some more cleaning done, and maybe bake something, you know, fun vacation stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment