Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

BzzAgent, BzzCampaign - Cascade Platinum with Dawn

Click here for your free sample!
Click Here and get $0.50 off Cascade Platinum Fresh Scent

I just was excited to receive my BzzCampaign today. I have already done a load in the dishwasher, and I didn't rinse anything before placing them in. They came out so clean, not a spec of food to be seen. The glasses are crystal clear, the utensils sparkle, and the plates are squeaky clean. Not to mention the packs are so easy and clean, no need to pour in a powder and chance spilling those little particles. There was no residue left on the dishes or in the dishwasher itself. 

Cascade is usually the brand I grab off the shelf at the grocery store, so this is not my first encounter. The price is really reasonable in comparison to other brands, and the quality is great. 

I definitely will recommend Cascade Platinum to my friends and family.

Interested in receiving free products and giving your opinion, as well as receiving coupons and discounts for your friends and family, join BzzAgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment