Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

No Nails, No Problem

Such a beautiful color, the picture does not do it justice. This feels a lot better than what they did. I have had my nails done with gel nails for about 8 years at least, and Laura, my nail tech, has done them for at least 5 years. Well this time they lifted and I mean 2 weeks in they were weak, and then at 2.5 weeks I had squeaked so much glue underneath them they they wouldn't stay down anymore. So I removed them and painted them myself. I must add painting your own nails is tedious and it took forever to dry. So I am very thankful for my favorite and most awesome nail tech!! Anyone who get's their nails done and loses one or two or more, knows the struggle is real, when you bang your real nail on something or try and use it as a tool, OUCH!

I thought, jeeze my nails must be some dry, or they were pretty long, and I find when they are long they lift more.

Well, Laura informed me that there was a problem with the bond, pretty much the first step of application to help bond the gel to your nail. Who would of known.

So this made me think, how many times someone might of had their nails done and they have had them fall off quickly. People would jump to conclusions, "omg that nail tech did a horrible job" or "I will never go back there", or even mention something on social media to their friends and family.

So maybe if this ever happens to you or someone know, you might want to look into a bond problem, especially if you have had gel nails before and it has never happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment