Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Mother's Day Meal Plan

I am not a Chef or meal planner but we do love our mothers and we think they will love this meal and of course love us more because it will be so fantastic!

For Mother's Day, Hubby and I will have our mother's over and cook for them and give gifts.They don't have to touch a pot, pan, or dishcloth. Just relax and enjoy.

Appetizer: Sizzling Sherry Shrimp with Garlic both of our mom's enjoy shrimp so I thought this would be nice, and pretty light to start off with, I will probably only plate 5 shrimp each.



EntrĂ©e: Garlic Bread the bread will hit the table second for them to munch if they like, while we finish preparing the main course.

Main course: Homemade 4 Cheese Ravioli if we pull this off it will be magnificent. No one in our family can resist cheese especially 4 stuffed in a perfectly made ravioli dough (here's hoping LOL). I think the Pesto-Alfredo Cream Sauce might just knock their socks off.






Dessert: Nanaimo Bars who doesn't love a good Nanaimo bar? My mouth is watering just mentioning it. I don't think they will be able to resist that chocolate top and the yummy middle filling!








I will test making the ravioli dough ahead of time, just to be sure it won't flop last minute. Expect pictures of how my dinner turned out versus the pictures above. We might be able to add some "Nailed it!" memes ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment