Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Spring Has Sprung

Yesterday was beautiful and today seems to be heading in the same direction. My parents took us out for supper last evening at Swiss Chalet, it was a very nice time, lots of laughs and good conversation. We went out for some light shopping afterward. That was a nice end to the evening.

My morning included the normal weekend routine of washing dishes, cleaning the floors, making breakfast and then more cleaning.

I did take a walk around the yard and I was excited to see my garlic is sprouting up. I did lose a couple and the rows got washed out a bit from the harsh winter. We will fix them up when the full vegetable garden gets planted.

Also my garden has started to show signs of life as well. I am not sure of the names of the plants, I think the ones in front are day lily's. 

I feel like some baking is in my near future, I am thinking cinnamon rolls, and apple upside down cake. Yumm!

No comments:

Post a Comment